The beacon light of Monte Igueldo | dukeplastic
0
The 1st pharos project in Igueldo dates from seventeen hundred and forty four, and was popularly known as the Faroa from its inauguration in 1748. The beacon light, square up and with octangular upper side, was lighted from Sep to May, was of set luminance and its functionary background It was 50 km away, This beacon light was deserted due to the damages suffered by the Carlist Wars (the historic Streetlight is now a vantage point of the metropolis)

Comments

Who Upvoted this Story